The Chasseurs à Cheval of the Imperial Guard are a unit of light cavalry of the Imperial Guard, in service in the French army from 1804 to 1815. During the Hundred Days, it takes the name of 1st Regiment of Chasseurs à Cheval de la Garde imperial.
The regiment belongs to the Old Guard and is formed under the Consulate under the name of guides of the Guard of the consuls. He ordinarily provides the squadron with service to the Emperor, providing escort on the move and on the battlefield. The Chasseurs de la Garde have the opportunity to save the Emperor during attacks (thus on the eve of Austerlitz). They are among the favorites of Napoleon1 and are one of the most prestigious regiments of the Guard2. On horseback, the Emperor often wore the green uniform of the colonel of this regiment (often hidden by his famous gray frock coat), wore it during his captivity in Saint Helena and was put in coffin in this uniform3.
The regiment is also a combat unit. Throughout his life, he distinguished himself several times on the battlefield, notably at Austerlitz, Eylau, Wagram, during the French campaign of 1814 or at Waterloo.
|Dimensioni||12 × 7 × 4 cm|
|Handle height (ground to handle)||
12″ air / wide track slick tread
|Seat back height||
|Head room (inside canopy)||
|Weight (w/o wheels)||
|Folded (w/o wheels)||
32.5″L x 18.5″W x 16.5″H
|Folded (w/ wheels)||
32.5″L x 24″W x 18.5″H
|Door Pass Through||
35″L x 24″W x 37-45″H(front to back wheel)
75th (Stirlingshire) Regiment of Foot, Indian Mutiny, 1857 54mm metal kit figure – cod.FRV-029